|Posted||September 27, 2022|
|Title||Amazon DSP Driver - at least $16.50/hr, Gainesville, VA, DDC9 jobs near me|
Location: DDC9 – 5533 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
Compensation: At least $16.50/hour, plus overtime and benefits
Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) are looking for delivery associates (drivers) to help deliver packages to customers. DSPs are independent businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver packages. They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career growth.
As a delivery associate, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded van, stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community every day.
Apply now to schedule your in-person interview and receive an on-the-spot job offer! No delivery experience required.
What You’ll Do
- Drive an Amazon-branded vehicle delivering packages to your community
- Work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day with shifts available seven days a week
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Deliver 200 or more packages ranging from envelopes to boxes weighing up to 50lbs
What You’ll Need
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment
Why You’ll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
Many of our Delivery Service Partners offer great benefits – including healthcare, competitive pay, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment. Offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive wage plus overtime
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Maternity and Parental Leave
Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazon’s input. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us for more information.